Luke 22:19 - 20
(19) And when He had taken some bread and given thanks, He broke it and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body, which is being given for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” (20) And in the same way He took the cup after they had eaten, saying, “This cup, which is poured out for you, is the new covenant in My blood.
- We were created for communion with God
- Sin broke that communion with our creator
- Christ’s sacrifice restored our communion
- The Lords Supper celebrates that sacrifice
- We are sent to declare that communion with God has been restored through Christ