2 Timothy 3:1-4
(1) But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. (2) For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, (3) unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, (4) treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
1. Unemployment benefits and the current economy
2. Fiat currency and the potential for inflation
3. Illegal drugs and their effects on society
4. Vaccines and the choice you make
5. Why are people trying to rewrite our history?
6. Support for Israel and antisemitism