(3) As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer (4) or to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God’s work—which is by faith. (5) The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. (6) Some have departed from these and have turned to meaningless talk. (7) They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.”
1. Why Do We Need a Paul?
* We Need A Mature Follower Of Christ To Disciple Us
2. Why Do We Need A Timothy?
* We Are Called To Pour Into Others, Disciples Making Disciples
* There Is An Immediate Effect On A Generation Who Has A Paul