Matthew 10:1-8 NASB
(1) Jesus summoned His twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every disease and every sickness.
(2) Now the names of the twelve apostles are these: The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and his brother Andrew; and James the son of Zebedee, and his brother John; (3) Philip and Bartholomew; Thomas and Matthew the tax collector; James the son of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus; (4) Simon the Zealot, and Judas Iscariot, the one who also betrayed Him. (5) These twelve Jesus sent out after instructing them, saying, “Do not go on a road to Gentiles, and do not enter a city of Samaritans; (6) but rather go to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. (7) And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ (8) Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those with leprosy, cast out demons. Freely you received, freely give.
Back to Church Gameplan #2- Identify
- Love all, Focus on a few
- Pray for God to lead you to the right people
- Use the tools that are available to You
- Set a personal goal for contacts to make
- Don’t forget to keep praying